This set of free printable Valentine's Day dot to dot printables is a fun way to practice fine motor skills, number order, hand-eye coordination, and number recognition. I hope you enjoy using these dot to dot worksheets for kindergarten and first grade students!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If you need more Valentine's Day printables for little learners, you've come to the right place! Make sure to get these additional printable activities while you're here on The Artisan Life:
- Valentine's Day dot marker coloring pages
- Free printable dino Valentine cards
- Valentine's Day color by number addition worksheets
- Valentine fine motor tracing pages
- Valentine's Day count and clip cards
- Valentine's Day play dough counting mats
Learning Center members can log in to quickly and easily download these dot to dot coloring pages here.
Not a Learning Center member yet? Scroll down the page for your free download link or join The Learning Center for as little as 7 cents a day to unlock hundreds of instant downloads from a simplified, ad-free site.
These connect the dots worksheets for the Valentine's Day make fun coloring pages, too. After the picture is completed, your little learner can color in their creation!
These are easy dot to dot drawings with large, simple images for little hands. The number of dots varies from as few as 26 up to 80. Most pages have 50 or fewer dots.
Because the images are easy, your child or students will probably be able to complete the image, even if they aren't entirely sure of their numbers all the way up to 80 when counting independently.
There are many ways to use these dot puzzles. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Laminate the pages or slide them into dry erase pockets for repeated use
- Use them in a math classroom center
- Slip the pages into heavy duty page protectors and use them in a no-prep busy binder
- Keep your kiddos busy, screen-free, on cold days at home
- Package includes 6 dry erase pocket sleeves in 6 bright colors, which are red, green, yellow, orange, pink, and blue.
- Mr. Pen dry erase pocket sleeves are made with durable and long-lasting PET plastic with industrial-grade stitching according to the highest quality...
- Our dry erase pockets measure 10 x 14 inches, which makes them perfect for storing most sizes of paper or student activity sheets.
If you decide to make your pages reusable, I recommend using Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 crayons instead of dry erase markers. There's no ink to stain or stink and they color wonderfully. Stop by this post with dinosaur coloring pages to see them in use. I even made a video showing how easy it is to create reusable coloring pages.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
These dot coloring pages are a lot of fun to color and decorate! Your child or students can color their completed Valentine's pictures or embellish them with things like pom poms, colored sand, or glitter.
- Package includes:12 PCS colored sand art craft bottles in 12 different bright colors,adequate enough for you to paint and play.Each Bottle contains...
- Colors:12 Rainbow colors to ensure you have enough color combinations and options for upcoming DIY art projects.
- Usage:Each colored sand is filled by plastic bottles,with excellent leakproofness.Turn off the bottle caps and cut them with scissors.Cover the bottle...
We enjoyed using crayons and Prismacolor pencils to complete our pages.
Valentine's Day dot to dot worksheets for kindergarten PDF file download area
There are 15 different pictures in your connect the dots worksheet packet. Here's a look at what you're getting:
These printables are licensed for personal use and single classroom use and similar non-commercial purposes (with therapy clients, kids you're nannying, etc). They are not licensed for commerical use or redistirbution.
I hope your young learners enjoy using their winter dots printables! Make sure to check out the posts below for more free printables for Valentine's Day: