These printable February Happy Planner Classic inserts and US letter planner pages are a great way to brighten up your February!
The watercolor illustrations are a combination of Valentine’s and coffee.
The gratitude journal page first introduced in the November planner pages is also part of these February planner printables. The gratitude journal page included in both the free printable planner insert set and the (very affordable) February planner kit.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to print your own planner inserts
Printing your own planner pages at home is easy. Just remember these two things:
- Always use a nicer, “premium” printer paper instead of your cheapest copy paper. I’m currently using HP 32# bright white paper for my printables for bright, professional looking results.
To see this paper in use, visit this post on the best paper for planner inserts. I tested the same floral planner printable pages on five different types of paper so you can see which paper brings you the best results.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
2. Make sure the pages print at 100% size for the Happy Planner Classic and US letter sizes, unless you’re scaling them down on purpose to fit another planner system.
Some programs default to scaling the Happy Planner pages up to fill the entire page. Double check before printing to make sure sure you’re printing at actual size or 100% size.
The artwork is positioned to fit inside print margins on most printers, so you don’t need to worry about anything important being cut off.
Your print dialogue box should look similar to the screenshot below (program shown is Mac Preview).
How to print and trim Happy Planner Classic inserts
Trim your printed pages along the light grey dotted line. This line is exactly the right size for HPC inserts, so cut directly on the line.
A guillotine paper cutter is potentially faster than a sliding paper trimmer. If you hold the pages firmly, you can cut through multiple sheets at a time. Paper cutters can also be more dangerous, so be sure to keep them well out of reach of children and pets.
Next, hole punch your Happy Planner pages using your Happy Planner punch. This punch can be challenging to track down. Sometimes it’s on Amazon, but sometimes it’s in stock with Michael’s at a lower price. It tends to go in and out of stock frequently everywhere I’ve ever looked for it, so snag one if you see it available.
- Punch capacity - 3 sheets of paper or 1 sheet of cardstock
- Punch is designed to fit perfectly in The Happy Planners
- Personal customization- Now you can punch your own paper and add it to your planner
How to use letter sized planner printables
It’s easy to use letter sized planner pages in a 3 ring binder or Happy Planner Big. Just print, punch, and enjoy. Please note that the letter pages are not an exact match for the big Happy Planner box sizes.
You can print letter sized pages to scale and trim them to fit other planner sizes. Use the planner sizing chart below as your guide:
Printable February planner insert download links
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these pages are for personal and classroom use.
This includes use with your own students, therapy clients, homeschool co-op group, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity and not charging specifically to journal along with you.
You are not licensed to alter, redistribute, or sell the digital files or printed pages.
The Happy Planner insert pages are not scaled down versions of the letter size. I am personally a Happy Planner Classic user. That’s why the Happy Planner boxes are the correct size for your HPC stickers. The printable planner stickers I make are also sized for Happy Planner Classic, so be sure to grab free printable vertical flag checklists and free printable gratitude stickers for your new February planner!
There are two versions of the printables:
- The set of free planner pages. Keep scrolling past the paid kit and click on the image that says “download here” to get your free printables.
- The February planner kit with 23 pages (in each size) plus printable stickers for one very low price.
You will need to unzip the compressed file to access your printables for both versions. Many computers already have a file extraction tool installed.
For Windows, you can download the program 7zip for free you don’t already have an archive tool installed. You can also decompress your file online at ezyzip.com. If you need help, check out this blog post from an Etsy seller detailing how to extract/unzip any file. I am always happy to help. Please email me if you have trouble accessing the files.
February printable planner insert kit
First let’s take a look at the February planner printables kit. (Just keep scrolling a bit more for the freebie pack!)
The Happy Planner Classic and US letter sized versions have the same 23 pages. Here’s what’s you’ll receive:
- “This planner belongs to” page
- February cover page
- Notes page
- Gratitude journal page
- 2 page spread calendar
- 2 weekly goals planners (left and right margins)
- 2 daily goals planners (left and right margins)
- 5 weeks of vertical weekly pages
- Habit tracker
- Large watercolor book tracker
- Smaller book tracker
- 5 sheets of printable stickers
- 3 sheets of printable stickers sized perfectly for HPC (no too short EC sticker boxes – yay!)
- 1 sheet of stickers sized specially just for these letter-sized planner pages
- 1 bonus sticker page with date flags in extra colors
Printable stickers are a fun way to add variety and functionality to your planner. You don’t even need to own a cutting machine or sticker maker to use printable stickers. Discover more about the benefits of printable stickers and how to cut stickers without a cutting machine.
The goals pages are my own creation and don’t have a direct correlation to any official Happy Planner page that I’m aware of. They are a fun and simple way to stay organized and on track with your goals and aspirations. If setting and achieving goals is challenging for you, be sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals that work.
See a preview of each planner page by watching the video below. The pages shown are from the letter-sized planner printables. The Happy Planner pages are very similar.
Here’s a preview of the sticker sheets. Three pages are sized for Happy Planner Classic. You could use these in your letter-sized pages, but you’ll have some white space left in each box.
Planner sticker are lots of fun, so I made a sheet of printable stickers that are exactly the right width for the vertical weekly columns in these letter-sized printables. If you’re scaling the letter printables down for another size, you can print the letter sized sheet at scale, too, for perfectly fitting stickers.
This February planner kit is available for the very low price of $2.99.
Free February printable planner inserts
Stop the scroll! Here’s where you’ll find your free printable download information.
The free version has six pages:
- February cover page with watercolor illustrations
- Monthly calendar pages for February (undated)
- Vertical weekly layout pages (undated)
- Gratitude journal page
Here’s a preview of what you’re getting (in HPC and US Letter sizes):
Click on the image below:
I hope you enjoy using these printable February planner pages! Be sure to download these planner printables while you’re here: