These printable March Happy Planner Classic inserts and US letter planner pages are a functional, cheerful way to start your spring.
There are two sets of March planner inserts available from this post: a 6 page free set with monthly and weekly pages for March and a very affordably priced March planner kit with 23 pages including a habit tracker, goal setting sheets, printable Happy Planner stickers, and more. Keep scrolling to see everything that's included and make your choice!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to print your own planner inserts
- Use a nicer, “premium” printer paper, not cheap copy paper or cardstock. I’m currently using HP 32# bright white paper for my printables for bright, professional looking results. Cardstock is fine for divider pages and cover pages, but you don't need to use it for every page. It adds unnecessary bulk to your planner and images typically aren't as nice and bright.
To see the 32 lb bright white paper paper in use, visit this post on the best paper for planner inserts. I tested the same floral planner printable pages on five different types of paper so you can see which paper brings you the best results.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
2. Make sure the pages print at 100% size for the Happy Planner Classic and US letter sizes, unless you’re scaling them down on purpose to fit another planner system. The artwork and functional planner boxes are positioned to fit inside standard print margins.
Programs will sometimes default to scaling the Happy Planner pages up to fill the entire page. Double check before printing to make sure sure you’re printing at actual size or 100% size.
Your print dialogue box should look similar to the screenshot below (page shown is from the February planer printable set):
How to use letter sized planner pages
It’s easy to use letter sized planner pages in a 3 ring binder or Happy Planner Big. Just print, punch, and enjoy. Please note that the letter pages are not an exact match for the big Happy Planner box sizes.
How to print and trim Happy Planner Classic inserts
The Happy Planner insert pages are not scaled down versions of the letter size. I am personally a Happy Planner Classic user. That’s why the Happy Planner boxes are the correct size for your HPC stickers. The printable planner stickers I make are also sized for Happy Planner Classic, so be sure to grab free printable vertical flag checklists and free printable gratitude stickers for your new March planner!
First, print your pages. As described above, make sure to print at 100% size.
Trim your printed pages along the light grey dotted line. This line is exactly the right size for HPC inserts, so cut directly on the line.
A guillotine-style paper cutter is faster than a sliding paper trimmer. If you hold the pages firmly, you can cut through multiple sheets at a time. I don't use mine often because I'm scared to have it out when my three year old is around.
Next, hole punch your Happy Planner pages using your Happy Planner punch. I've noticed this punch goes in and out of stock frequently. Sometimes it’s on Amazon, but sometimes it’s in stock with Michael’s at a lower price. I was unsure about buying one, delayed making my purchase, and wasn't able to get my hands on one for months.
- Punch capacity - 3 sheets of paper or 1 sheet of cardstock
- Punch is designed to fit perfectly in The Happy Planners
- Personal customization- Now you can punch your own paper and add it to your planner
Finally, insert the pages in your planner and enjoy!
How to print letter sized printables for other planners
You can print letter sized pages to scale and trim them to fit other planner sizes. Use the planner sizing chart below as your guide:
Printable March planner insert download links
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these pages are for personal and classroom use.
This includes use with your own students, therapy clients, homeschool co-op group, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity and not charging specifically to use the printables.
You are not licensed to alter, redistribute, or sell the digital files or printed pages. Please contact me if you have any questions or need wider distribution. I am happy to work with non-profits, charities, and other organizations, just please reach out to me ahead of time.
There are two versions of the printables:
- The set of free planner pages. Keep scrolling past the paid kit and click on the image that says “download here” to get your free printables.
- The March planner kit with 23 pages (in each size) plus printable stickers for one very low price.
You will need to unzip the compressed file to access your printables. Many computers already have a file extraction tool installed.
For Windows, you can download the program 7zip for free you don’t already have an archive tool installed. You can also decompress your file online at ezyzip.com. If you need help, check out this blog post from an Etsy seller detailing how to extract/unzip any file. I am always happy to help. Please email me if you have trouble accessing the files.
March printable planner insert kit
Printable stickers are an easy way to beautiful your planner and make it more functional. You do not need to own a cutting machine or sticker maker to use printable stickers. Discover more about the benefits of printable stickers and how to cut stickers without a cutting machine.
The goals pages are my own creation and don't have a direct correlation to any official Happy Planner page that I know of. They can help you set and actually achieve your weekly and daily goals. If setting and achieving goals is challenging for you, be sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals that work.
See a preview of each planner page by watching the video below. The pages shown are from the letter-sized planner printables. The Happy Planner pages are very similar.
Here's a preview of the sticker sheets. Three pages are sized for Happy Planner Classic. You could use these in your letter-sized pages, but you'll have some white space left in each box.
This March planner kit is available for the very low price of $2.99. (Keep scrolling a tiny bit more for the free version.)
Free March printable planner inserts
Stop the scroll! Here’s where you’ll find your free printable download information.
The free version has six pages:
- March cover page with watercolor illustrations
- Monthly calendar pages for March (undated)
- Vertical weekly layout pages (undated)
- Gratitude journal page
Here’s a preview of what you’re getting. The letter sized pages are shown, but you will get both the letter and HPC sized pages:
Click on the image below:
I hope you enjoy using these printable March planner pages! Be sure to download these planner printables while you're here: