These free printable spirit animal planner pages are a fun and easy way to make your planer or bullet journal beautiful and functional. Grab six free printable spirit animal bullet journal pages for a powerful, inspiring month.
If you love planner printables, be sure to check out these additional free planner and journal printables on The Artisan Life while you’re here. You may also enjoy these owl coloring pages for grown ups and these zodiac calendar printables, so make sure to grab them (for free), too.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use bullet journal printables
Using printable planner pages is a simple and fun way to make your planner more beautiful and functional without spending hours drawing everything by hand, yourself.
Although these pages are ink-saving black and white, I still recommend using one of the best papers for planner printables for your spirit bujo printables. My top pick is HP 32# paper because it’s sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper. You’ll be able to color and draw on your pages without frustrating bleeding and feathering ruining your designs. (Coloring on this paper truly is a joy. It’s what I always personally use for coloring printables.)
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
The pens you use can have an impact on feathering, too. Make sure to check out this post on the best pens for bullet journaling.
You may also want to use gel pens for the added sparkle and shine when you color your planner pages. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post (including budget picks that actually color).
These printables are in US letter size. If you keep a household binder, you can simply print, punch, and add them to your binder!
Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages, so you don’t need to print to scale or trim if you use one of these systems.
For other planner systems and bullet journals, you’ll need to print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. Fortunately, this is very easy because I’ve already done the math for you. Just use the chart below. Bullet journal notebooks come in a variety of sizes – measure yours to ensure a correct fit if you’re not sure what size you have.
Adding pages to your planner varies depending on the planner you use.
- For disc bound systems, such as the Happy Planner, you’ll need to use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For ring planners like Filofax and Day Timer, you’ll probably want the correct hole punch for your specific system.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a great choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and a spare planner page to line up the holes. Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top, use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be, then punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook.
- You can add pages to a coil bound planne. The video below was originally filmed for this post.
Free printable spirit animal planner inserts
Let’s take a look at your new spirit animal planner pages!
This set has six pages in printer-friendly black and white:
- To-do list, goals, and appointments page. (This can be for the day, week, or month – it’s flexible.) This page features butterflies, which symbolize personal transformation.
- Two page weekly spread. One page features an owl, the symbol of wisdom and intuition. The Thursday, Friday, and Weekend page has a wolf.
- Goals/habits tracker with a turtle, which symbolisms patience and wisdom.
- Goals planner with action steps. This page has pumas, which symbolize power, strength, and patience. The Puma reminds you to be patient, but strategic, as you hunt down what you want.
- Undated monthly calendar with an eagle. Eagles encourage you to reach and stretch your bounds instead of settling for the status quo. They also symbolize strength, leadership, and vision.
If you need help setting and actually achieving your goals, make sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals.
Spirit animal planner page download
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
You are not licensed to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
If you agree to these license terms, click below for your planner pages:
I hope you enjoy using these spirit animal planner printables! If you enjoy keeping a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life:
Plan your year with free, colorful monthly themed planner printables in US Letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes! The entire year is available now so you can plan ahead.
There are also non-month specific planner printables and free printable planner stickers.
Free August Planner Printables for US Letter and Happy Planner Classic
Celebrate the last full month of summer with these beach themed planner pages.
Free Printable July Planner Pages
Stay organized this summer with these boho tropical planner pages featuring tropical florals in a neutral color pallette.
Free Printable June Planner Pages
Start summer with a splash with these free printable mermaid themed planner pages in US letter and Happy Planner sizes!
May Planner Pages
These May planner printables have vivid florals to make your May beauitful.
April Planner Pages
These printable planner inserts for April feature sweet watercolor florals for a beautifully planned month.
Printable March Planner Pages
Refresh your planner for spring with these free printable March planner pages in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
Free Printable Unicorn Planner Pages
These free printable unicorn planner pages have a fun, but functional, bullet journal style.
Free Printable Garden Planner Stickers
Turn your everyday planner into a garden planner with these free printable functional gardening stickers.
Free Printable Rainbow Flag Checklist Stickers
Make your to-do list cheerful with these free printable vertical flag checklist stickers.
Printable Gratitude Planner Stickers For Happy Planner
Make your gratitude practice easy and fun with these printable gratitude stickers for Happy Planner.
February Planner Printables
Bring cheer to your February with these sweet February planner printables in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
February Journal Prompts
Is a fear of the blank page keeping you from journaling? Discover journal prompts for February and download a free printable journal.
Free Printable Knitting Planner
FInally tame your UFO pile and yarn stash with these free printable knitting planner.
Free Printable Garden Planner for a Successful Garden
Have the successful garden you've always dreamed of when you plan ahead and track your garden with these free printable garden planner.
January Planner Printables
These January planner printables feature watercolor winter greenery and cute owls, birds, and foxes.
December Planner Page Printables
These December planner printables are cheerful and festive!
Free November Planner Page Printables
These November planner pages have plenty of fall vibes with just the right amount of Thanksgiving flair.
Watercolor Halloween Printable Planner Pages for October
The watercolor Halloween illustrations in these October planner printables are sweet with just the right amount of spooky.
Free Printable Floral Weekly Planner Inserts
These floral weekly planner inserts focus on setting and achieving your goals. Use them any month of the year!
Leave a Reply