These free printable spirit animal planner pages are a fun and easy way to make your planer or bullet journal beautiful and functional. Grab six free printable spirit animal bullet journal pages for a powerful, inspiring month.
If you love planner printables, be sure to check out these additional free planner and journal printables on The Artisan Life while you’re here. You may also enjoy these owl coloring pages for grown ups and these zodiac calendar printables, so make sure to grab them (for free), too.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use bullet journal printables
Using printable planner pages is a simple and fun way to make your planner more beautiful and functional without spending hours drawing everything by hand, yourself.
Although these pages are ink-saving black and white, I still recommend using one of the best papers for planner printables for your spirit bujo printables. My top pick is HP 32# paper because it’s sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper. You’ll be able to color and draw on your pages without frustrating bleeding and feathering ruining your designs. (Coloring on this paper truly is a joy. It’s what I always personally use for coloring printables.)
- Made in USA - HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America. See images.
- Optimized for HP technology - All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing - HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32lb), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
The pens you use can have an impact on feathering, too. Make sure to check out this post on the best pens for bullet journaling.
You may also want to use gel pens for the added sparkle and shine when you color your planner pages. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post (including budget picks that actually color).
These printables are in US letter size. If you keep a household binder, you can simply print, punch, and add them to your binder!
Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages, so you don’t need to print to scale or trim if you use one of these systems.
For other planner systems and bullet journals, you’ll need to print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. Fortunately, this is very easy because I’ve already done the math for you. Just use the chart below. Bullet journal notebooks come in a variety of sizes – measure yours to ensure a correct fit if you’re not sure what size you have.
Adding pages to your planner varies depending on the planner you use.
- For disc bound systems, such as the Happy Planner, you’ll need to use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For ring planners like Filofax and Day Timer, you’ll probably want the correct hole punch for your specific system.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a great choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and a spare planner page to line up the holes. Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top, use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be, then punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook.
- You can add pages to a spiral bound planner (like Erin Condren). The video below was originally filmed for this post.
Free printable spirit animal planner inserts
Let’s take a look at your new spirit animal planner pages!
This set has six pages in printer-friendly black and white:
- To-do list, goals, and appointments page. (This can be for the day, week, or month – it’s flexible.) This page features butterflies, which symbolize personal transformation.
- Two page weekly spread. One page features an owl, the symbol of wisdom and intuition. The Thursday, Friday, and Weekend page has a wolf.
- Goals/habits tracker with a turtle, which symbolisms patience and wisdom.
- Goals planner with action steps. This page has pumas, which symbolize power, strength, and patience. The Puma reminds you to be patient, but strategic, as you hunt down what you want.
- Undated monthly calendar with an eagle. Eagles encourage you to reach and stretch your bounds instead of settling for the status quo. They also symbolize strength, leadership, and vision.
If you need help setting and actually achieving your goals, make sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals.
Spirit animal planner page download
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
You are not licensed to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
If you agree to these license terms, click below for your planner pages:
I hope you enjoy using these spirit animal planner printables! If you enjoy keeping a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life:
Natasha Núñez is a former classroom teacher with a Masters of the Arts in Teaching. She also is a registered yoga teacher & holds a certificate in natural skincare formulation from the School of Natural Skincare. She shares her passion for education, positive parenting, free printables, and recipes for DIY bath & home products. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.