These free printable Mother’s Day do a dot pages are a fun, no-prep activity for toddlers and preschoolers. They make a sweet homemade Mother’s Day card that even young children can create. They’re also an easy way to keep your little one occupied so that you can finally catch a minute of peace and quiet to yourself to celebrate Mother’s Day.
There are many free printable do a dot pages here on The Artisan Life because my daughter adores them and will happily color them for a very long time. You can use dot marker pages as a completely mess free activity when you use inexpensive round stickers instead of dauber markers.
If you’re celebrating Mother’s Day with your children, be sure to check out these additional Mother’s Day posts here on The Artisan Life:
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
Are dab it dot marker coloring pages educational for my child?
Dauber marker coloring pages are an easy, no-prep activity. But are they developmentally appropriate and beneficial for your child’s development?
Yes, they are! Finally something that’s fun, easy, and beneficial. They can help your child develop:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Grip strength
- Finger strength
- Manual dexterity
- Creativity and artistic expression
Providing your child with plenty of opportunities to practice fine motor skills helps them prepare to (eventually) tie, button, zip, lace, and snap their own clothes. Won’t that be nice?
How to use dauber marker printables
These cute Mother’s Day dab it pages will delight your little learner. They’re about half human children and half cute animal moms and babies.
The circles on these pages are based on the size of my daughter’s Classic Do a Dot Markers. The circles are sized for this brand of markers, but they also work with other dauber or bingo style markers.
We’ve been using the same set of markers for almost two years at the time of writing. The ink in them apparently lasts forever! However, they can be a little spotty when they’re first used for the day. Make sure to always store dab it markers on their sides, not upright, and pounce a few times to get ink flowing (as needed).
To make the pages reusable, have your child cover the circles with pompoms or big buttons. Math manipulatives like unifix cubes and counting bears work, too, they just don’t perfectly fill the circles. You can also use edible items like o-style cereal, fish crackers, etc.
Of course, traditional plastic bingo chips work, too. They’re also great for ten frame printables! Make sure your child is past putting things in their mouth (and doesn’t have a younger sibling around who could access them) before you introduce plastic counting chips.
- Health Care and Sanitary: Made from original PVC granules, high transparency and durability are preserved during the process of production. Ensure...
- Mega Bundle: 500 PCS in total, no need to worry even you lose some, a real bargain that you wouldn’t miss.
- Multiple Color: 8 colors could afford multiple using scenarios or classification needs. With different colors you have more ways to demonstrate or...
For an easy, no-mess activity on the go, use these dot it printables printables with round coding label stickers. This is a great activity for car trips, doctor’s appointments, and any time when you just don’t feel like having yet another pair of pants stained with marker.
- ✅ PACKAGE INCLUDED. Pack of 2400 Round Color Coding Circle Dot Sticker Labels and 1 zipper file bag can be used to keep labels. Bright and colorful...
- ✅ TIME SAVING. Our size stickers are super-easy to peel off, this is due to the 1 more process of removing excess waste paper before ex-factory,...
- ✅ GOOD QUALITY. The stickiness of size sticker is highly viscous, environmental and BPA Free! Make it good to stick to DVDs, books, notebooks, glass...
Make sure to get 5/8″ or 3/4″ round stickers, not 1″ stickers. One inch round stickers are too big for these pages. We use these stickers. You get thousands of them for just a few dollars. Below you can see my daughter (3) using round stickers with an Easter do a dot printable:
For cuter colors and rolls that are easy to store, get washi tape dots. Many washi dot stickers are very small – the largest ones I’ve found are only 9/16 of an inch. Make sure you don’t get the super tiny ones or there will be an awkward amount of blank space inside each dot on the printables.
- SWEETY COLORS: Cute and highly saturated color with a variety of uses. Easily write on them with pen, pencil, marker! These medium size labels are...
- MATERIAL: This masking tape made by traditional crafts and paper with soft surface and lasting color, you can easily stick with ideal adhesion, and...
- MUTI-USE: The washi tape can be used to decorate your diary, hand book, bullet journal or gift wrapping, beautify lipstick, eyeshadow box, pencil,...
Free Mother’s Day dab it pages download
This set of Mother’s Day do a dot coloring pages includes 10 images.
All 10 pages are located in one convenient PDF. Download information is below the preview images. Don’t worry – each image has its own page in the PDF printable. The preview images are shown in groups to help this page load more quickly.
Like all preschool printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with scouts groups, Sunday school classes, homeschool co-ops, your own therapy clients, etc.
You are licensed to print and use these pages with your own children, students, therapy clients, scouts, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
You are not licensed to sell, or redistribute the files to other adults for use with their students/children. Instead, please refer them to this post so they can download their own copies.
If you agree to this license, click below:
I hope your little learner loves these Mother’s Day themed do a dot pages! Be sure to check out these additional free printable dot marker coloring pages while you’re here on The Artisan Life: