This free printable Thanksgiving planner will keep you organized as you prepare for this busy, family-filled holiday. With options for both October and November planning, you can use it whether you’re celebrating an American or Canadian Thanksgiving. The planner includes everything you need to plan your Thanksgiving celebration and stay on time and on budget. I hope you enjoy!
This set of Thanksgiving planner inserts does include undated monthly calendars and weekly agendas. However, the emphasis is primarily on planning Thanksgiving festivities. For a non-holiday specific planner, stop by and grab this free printable fall planner, these free October planner pages, or this free printable November planner in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to use a printable planner
Since planners are designed to be written on, it’s important to print your planner pages sturdy paper that will withstand use. This 32# printer paper is my personal favorite for planner pages. This paper is heavier and brighter than normal paper so your cute Thanksgiving clip art looks its best and your pens/markers don’t feather and bleed.
You can print on “regular” printer paper, but it doesn’t hold up as well to serious planner use.
Want to see how my favorite 32# paper compares to other papers and cardstocks? Stop by this post with side-by-side comparisons of printouts to discover the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
How to print and use planner pages
First, download your printable PDF. Download information is located further down in the post. Look for the line of purple arrows.
Print and enjoy! Remember to use a high quality paper for best results.
You can hole punch the pages and put them in your household binder, or hang them wherever you’d like. Washi tape is a damage-free, cute way to hang printables. The colors in this set go well with the calendar pages:
- PACKAGE:10 rolls Washi Tape,6.56ft(2 m)long each roll. 1.18 inch (30mm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.59 inch (15mm) wide x 4 tapes; 0.31 inch (8mm) wide x 2...
- MATERIAL:The Washi Tape Made from high-quality paper.It can be easily peeled off without damage.You can be stick in any place, Don't worry about...
- DESIGNS:This Washi tape has different patterns and sizes to meet all your needs.Maple leaf,Flowers,Ginkgo leaf,Thanksgiving pumpkin Masking...
This printable planner has printer-safe margins, so make sure you print at 100% or actual size unless you’re intentionally scaling down to make the pages fit in a planner.
If you want to print and use these planner pages in your favorite planner, print to scale and trim the pages down to size with a paper trimmer. The chart below is a handy reference for printing calendar and planner pages to scale. Pin it now so you can find it again later!
When hole punching for use in a planner, make sure to use the correct hole punch after trimming the page down to size, as shown in this photo featuring a page from these free printable Santa bujo planner printables:
Free printable Thanksgiving planner PDF
Your planner PDF has a total of 20 pages. Pages include:
- Cover page
- “This planner belongs to…” page
- October planner
- November planner
- Weekly planner (two page spread)
- Weekly agenda (one page)
- Guest List
- Weekly to-do list (two pages)
- Decorations planner
- To do-list
- Thanksgiving timeline
- Cooking schedule
- Thanksgiving menu planner (two pages)
- Shopping list
- Recipe card
- Food budget tracker
- Decorations budget tracker
It’s nice to see exactly what you’re getting before you go to the effort of downloading something, so I made a video flip-through of the entire planner for you. Here’s what you’re getting in your free PDF:
Like all free printable journals and planners here on The Artisan Life, these Thanksgiving planner pages are for personal use.
You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Instead, just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
I hope you enjoy using these planner pages for Thanksgiving! Make sure to visit these other posts on The Artisan Life for more free planner printables: