This free printable November calendar will help you keep track of important events and stay on track during this busy time of year. It’s available in full color and a “less color” version. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
This printable calendar template is a cute, but simple, calendar that’s perfect for keeping track of important dates, special events, your work schedule, etc. For more detailed planning and goal setting, be sure to get your November planner template here. You may also enjoy this weekly planner for fall or this holiday planner.
Funnily enough, “November” means ninth month because it was the ninth month of the ancient Roman calendar! Today it is the 11th month of the year. Like October, September, and December, November’s name wasn’t changed after its description became inaccurate. November is late fall in the Northern Hemisphere, but it is late spring in the Southern Hemisphere.
Important days in November
November is a busy month! There are several Federal holidays and special days you may want to mark down:
- Election Day (United States – 1st Tuesday)
- Veterans Day (US – November 11)
- Armistice Day ((November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (US)
- Black Friday
Veteran’s Day is sometimes observed on a different day. For example, in 2023 the government observation of Veteran’s Day is on November 10, but the actual holiday always falls on November 11 to coincide with the end of World War I. This day is a national holiday celebrated as Armistice Day in much of the EU, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and other countries.
November Calendar Templates
It’s very easy to print your own monthly calendar. All you need is your PDF calendar and printer access! It makes a cute wall calendar and can also be posted on fridge, at your desk, etc.
This free November calendar is sized for US letter size paper. Both pages are saved in PDF format in the same file. Just pick which page you want to use and make sure to select only that page (1 or 2) when you print.
I recommend printing your monthly planner on HP premium paper. It’s a great options because it’s thicker and brighter than “regular” printer paper, which means your calendar will look more professional. To see this paper compared to other options, including card stock, please visit this post with the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
It’s easy to print your PDF files to scale and trim them down for use in a personal planner or travel planner. I’ve already done the math for you. Just use the appropriate percentage from the chart below, print to scale (instead of fit), and cut away the excess with a paper trimmer.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS STAPLE: Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Craft and Office Paper Trimmer is a great addition to scrapbook supplies, stationary projects, and...
- PRECISION ART SUPPLIES: Scale and base deck grid help ensure accuracy; Break- and fray-proof SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where the...
- LONG LASTING AND RELIABLE: Lightweight and portable trimmer is easy to transport and store; Fiskars craft supplies and materials are built to last
This is a Monday start calendar. Please pay attention to this detail if you’ve been following along with my monthly calendar templates this year. The October calendar was a Sunday start so Halloween could have a full-sized square.
This monthly calendar template is in portrait orientation and has a spot for notes and to jot down a “top three” for the month. These could be top three gratitudes, top three to-dos, or something else. The choice is yours! The notes section could be used for to-do lists, gratitude, or a word of the month.
Free November 2023 printable calendar PDF download area
This calendar is licensed for personal use. You are not licensed to sell or redistribute the files or print outs to others. Please refer friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click the download button below:
I hope you enjoy this November calendar and that it helps you stay organized! If you enjoy staying organized, make sure to check out these additional free calendar and planner printables below: