These free printable fall leaf themed bujo planner printables are fun to color and a great way to stay organized. They fit perfectly with your fall theme and they’re an easy way to rejuvenate your planner without a trip to the store.
The set of free bujo printables includes a habit tracker, daily log, weekly log, and a goal planner page. Each page has detailed fall leaves to color. Grab your six free printable fall leaf themed planner pages today!
If you love saving time with free bullet journal style planner printables, make sure to grab these free additional free printables while you’re here:
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use bujo planner printables
Sometimes people worry that using a bullet journal printable for their planner is “cheating.” This isn’t true! Printables are a fantastic way to have a beautiful, functional planner and still have free time for something else. Drawing elaborate layouts is fun, but feeling like you lack the time, supplies, or skills to draw something “IG worthy” shouldn’t stop you from having a beautiful, functional planner.
I recommend printing these planner pages on HP 32# paper. This paper is sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper, which means you can color the designs without bleeding and feathering. It’s also a bright white with a smooth finish for professional-feeling pages.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
The pens and markers you use have an impact on feathering and bleed through, too. Popular bullet journal favorites like Sakura Pigma Microns are a fantastic choice. They don’t bleed or feather, plus they come in many sizes colors.
If you want to learn more about pens stop by this post on the best pens for bullet journaling.
Gel pens are a fun way to color planner pages. They’re great for adding sparkle to the leaves. The “juicier” pens, like Gelly Roll, are perfect for blending to create stunning designs. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post.
If you don’t have time to read the whole post about gel pens, the short version is Sakura Gelly roll pens are great for coloring. The Tanmit pens shown below are a solid budget pick that actually colors fairly well. (Many cheaper gel pens are scratchy and difficult/annoying to color with.)
These fall leaf bujo printables are in US letter size. Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages. If you use one of these systems, just print the pages, hole punch, and use your pages. The designs are inside safe printer margins.
For other planner systems and bullet journals, print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. Use the chart below as your reference when you print to scale. A4 sized paper is not on the chart – just select the “scale to fit” option when printing. The ratio isn’t exactly the same as US letter, but its close enough that you don’t need to do any special math.
Bullet journal notebooks come in many different sizes. Measure your notebook to ensure a correct fit if you’re not sure what size you have. I recommend measuring even if your notebook is labeled as a common size (such as A5) because actual dimensions frequently vary.
You need to add pages differently for different planner systems. Here’s now to add pages to a disc bound planner, a ring planner, and a coil bound planner or notebook:
- For disc bound systems: (eg, Happy Planner)
- Print to scale, if needed. Print at full size for Big, at scale for Classic and Small.
- For ring planners: (ie Filofax and Day Timer)
- The correct hole punch makes hole punching faster and easier.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a good choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and a spare planner page to line up the holes.
- Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top.
- Use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be.
- Punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- This method is tedious and has the potential to introduce error a lot of places along the way. An adjustable 6 hole punch is faster and easier.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook. I love using double sided tape to hold the page and washi tape to decorate. This is a great choice if you prefer casebound notebooks with a solid spine. This process is shown, step-by-step, lower down in the post.
- Yes, you can add pages to a coil bound planner. The video below was originally filmed for this post. This method works for coil bound planners and notebooks.
To use these bujo planner pages in your favorite notebook, follow the steps below:
1. Print your page to scale to scale to match your notebook. You may want to scale down an additional number or two to ensure a large margin if you’d like to use decorative washi tape. I recommend printing one page first to check the scaling with your specific notebook. Print the remaining pages when you know you like the amount of space the printable takes on your notebook page.
2. Trim the printable down. I use my Fiskar’s paper trimmer. I don’t worry about getting the exact measurement since I want the printable page to be smaller than my notebook page. The images below shows these angel guides planner printables.
3. Tape the page in place. I recommend thin double sided sticky tape for attaching the page. A tape runner also works, but tends to be more expensive and prone to jamming than a regular roll of double sided tape. Make sure to get the flat, clear double sided sellotape, not the thick tape for mounting pictures and scrapbook elements. I also like to add some washi tape for decoration.
- You will receive: there are 6 rolls of washi tapes with different themed patterns, enough for you to use and meet your various needs; The color is...
- Pretty elements: the beautiful and rich colors on the tape are carefully selected and combined together; They are suitable for summer holiday,...
- Reliable quality: these decorative tapes are made of washi paper, they are easy to operate and will not remain on your hands; These tapes can also be...
The notebook shown above is a Muji Japanese A5 notebook with unlined pages. My stationary-loving Japanese brother-in-law recommended this brand to me because it’s his favorite. The notebooks come in spiral and bound styles (he tells me that bound is more popular in Japan, but I prefer spiral) as well as blank and lined.
- MUJI Double Ring Blank Notebook A5-size Unruled 80sheets - Pack of 3books
Free printable fall leaves themed planner inserts
Let’s take a look at your fall themed planner pages. This set has six pages in ink-saving black and white that are perfect for coloring:
- Daily Log (To-do list, goals, and appointments). This page is versatile and can be used as a daily log but also for weeks or months.
- Goals/habits tracker. (The habit tacker has 31 days so it has enough space to use any month of the year.)
- Two page weekly spread. The pages have 24 un-timed lines so you can schedule by the hour, half hour, or even 15 minutes. (Please note that the weekend is treated as a single day with one column for Saturday and Sunday, combined.)
- Goals planner with action steps.
- Undated monthly calendar.
Although the pages are shown in sets of two in the preview images below, each sheet has its own page in the PDF.
Fall leaf planner PDF download
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the printouts or digital files to others. You are also not licensed to sell the pages in digital or printed form on any platform. If you want to share the pages, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
If you agree to these terms, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using these cheerful fall bujo planner printables. If you enjoy using a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life: