These free printable sleep tracker templates will help you log your sleep so you can better understand your sleep patterns. Pick from six different free sleep tracker charts and sleep tracker bullet journal printables so you can find the right sleep tracker template for your needs! I hope you enjoy.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
What is a sleep log
A sleep log, also called a sleep chart or a sleep tracker, is simply a place where you can record how much you slept. Some versions just chart the number of hours slept, while others allow you to track more in-depth information like your bedtime, wake time, mood, energy levels, and more.
How to use a sleep tracker template printable
Download information is below the tips on how to use your sleep tracker printables. Look for the row of purple arrows.
There are many different ways to use your sleep chart printable. You can simply print out the pages, slip them onto a clipboard, and keep it somewhere noticeable so you’ll remember to use it. I have this set of colorful clipboards. We use them for various trackers and my daughter uses them for coloring in the car.
- Plastic clipboard (6-pack) conveniently holds forms and documents and provides a sturdy, portable writing surface
- Metal clip mechanism measures 5-3/4 inches wide; keeps papers easily and securely attached
- Board made of lightweight yet durable PS plastic; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
The thicker, bright white paper helps your printables look professional and keeps your markers and bullet journal pens from feathering and bleeding. If the 32# HP paper isn’t available, this 24# premium paper is still much nicer than “regular” printer paper.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- An extra bright, white paper when you need to print full-color documents - HP Bright White24 is thicker (24 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter...
- Certified sustainable: HP BrightWhite24 printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under...
How to use printables in a planner or bullet journal
You can also use these pages as sleep logs for your bullet journal. Print them out to scale, based on the size of your notebook, then tape or glue the printable in place. Don’t have a bujo notebook yet? Discover this guide to bullet journal notebooks.
Measure your notebook, then print to scale according to the chart below:
- GOLD GALAXY WASHI TAPE : You will get 12 rolls luxurious gold washi tape, width 15mm, length 2m . This Galaxy washi tape adds color and vitality to...
- HIGH-QUALITY : Made of high-quality Japanese paper material, the surface is pastel and the color is durable. The material is environmentally friendly...
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Elegant gold foil design, more attractive eyes, constellation , Moon, Star, Celestial,Spacecraft pattern on the tape will look...
You can also add pages to disc bound planners, such as Happy Planner, and even coil bound planners. It’s true! The video below demonstrates how to add pages to a spiral planner:
Free printable sleep logs
Let’s take a look at the pages so you can see what you’re downloading. Each tracker has its own page in the PDF. The monthly sleep log pages come in versions with both 30 and 31 days.
Like other journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these printable sleep logs are available for personal use. You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files or printouts. Please refer your friends to this page so they can download their own copies.
I hope you enjoy using these sleep tracker logs and that they bring you benefit. Make sure to check out these additional free journaling and planner printables while you’re here on The Artisan Life: