These free printable Mother Earth themed bujo planner printables are a joy to color and use. They’re perfect for having a fun, functional planner layout without spending all week trying to get your lines, doodles, and drawings just right. I hope you enjoy!
The set of free bujo printables includes a habit tracker, daily log, weekly log, and a goal planner page. Each page has detailed deigns to color with flowers, foliage, butterflies, and more. Grab your six free printable Mother Earth themed planner pages today!
If you enjoy saving time with free bullet journal style printables, make sure to grab these free additional free printables while you’re here:
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use printable bujo planner pages
Printables are an easy way to have a beautiful, functional planner in the decorate bullet journal style. You can still express your creativity when you color the pages to add your own personal touches!
For the best planning experience, print your pages on HP 32# paper. This HP paper is thicker and brighter than “regular” printer paper, which means you can draw, write, and color on the pages without annoying ghosting and bleed through. I have a post comparing various papers and yardsticks with a flip through video featuring actual print outs. Discover the best paper for planner printables here.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
If you’re tired of ink that fades or bleeds, give Sakura Pigma Microns a try. They don’t bleed or feather, and they come in different sizes and colors. The ink is waterproof and archival quality (which means it is fade and weathering resistant).
If you want to learn more about pens stop by this post on the best pens for bullet journaling.
No products found.
Gel pens are a fun way to color these planner pages. They’re great for adding shine and sparkle to the gems and flowers on these pages. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post. Sakura Gelly roll pens are great for coloring. The Tanmit pens shown below are a solid budget pick that actually colors well. The box they come in is flimsy and unimpressive, but the pens are surprisingly good. My daughter has a set and we color with them all the time.
My daughter wouldn’t let me borrow her Tanmit pens, so I used my Gelly Rolls for the photo.
How to print letter sized pages smaller
These bujo planner printables are in US letter size. Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages. If you use one of these systems, just print the pages, hole punch, and use! No scaling or trimming required
If you’re printing on A4 paper, you can select the”scale to fit” printing option.
For other planner systems and bullet journals, print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer.
Bullet journal notebooks come in many sizes. Measure your notebook to ensure the best fit for your printables. Notebooks don’t always match the exact dimensions they claim to be, even if they’re a labeled “official” size liek A5. Use the chart below as your reference when you print to scale.
How to add pages to a planner
How to add pages to your planner depends on your planner system. Here’s how to add pages to a disc bound planner, a ring planner, and a coil bound planner or notebook:
- For disc bound systems: (ie, Happy Planner)
- Print to scale, if needed.
- Use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For bound ring planners: (ie Filofax and Day Timer)
- The correct hole punch makes hole punching faster and easier.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a good choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and an extra planner page to line up the holes.
- Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top.
- Use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be.
- Punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- This method is tedious and has the potential to introduce error a lot of places along the way. An adjustable 6 hole punch is faster and easier.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook. I love using double sided tape to hold the page and washi tape to decorate. This is a great choice if you prefer casebound notebooks with a solid spine. This process is shown, step-by-step, lower down in the post.
- Yes, you can add pages to a coil bound planner. The video below was originally filmed for this post. This method works for coil bound planners and notebooks.
To use these bujo planner pages in your favorite notebook, follow the steps below:
Print your page to scale to scale to fit your notebook. You may want to scale down an additional number or two to have a large margin if you’d like to use decorative washi tape.
Trim the printable down to size. I use my Fiskar’s paper trimmer. I don’t worry about getting the exact measurement since I want the printable page to be smaller than my notebook page.
Finally, tape the page in place. I recommend thin double sided sticky tape for attaching the page. Make sure to get the flat, clear double sided sellotape, not the thick, foamy tape for mounting pictures and scrapbook elements. I like to add washi tape for decoration. The images below shows these angel guides planner printables.
- You will receive: there are 6 rolls of washi tapes with different themed patterns, enough for you to use and meet your various needs; The color is...
- Pretty elements: the beautiful and rich colors on the tape are carefully selected and combined together; They are suitable for summer holiday,...
- Reliable quality: these decorative tapes are made of washi paper, they are easy to operate and will not remain on your hands; These tapes can also be...
The notebook shown above is a Muji Japanese A5 notebook with unlined pages. This brand comes highly recommended by my Japanese brother-in-law (who is really into stationary and calligraphy).
- MUJI brand blank notebook A5-size(approx.155mmÃ—210mm).
- Dark gray cover and double ring binding, 3books set.
- Inner pages: Recycled paper 55%
Free printable Mother Nature planner inserts
Let’s take a look at your new planner pages. This set has six unique pages.
- Daily Log (To-do list, goals, and appointments). This page is versatile and can be used as a daily log but also for weeks or months.
- Two page weekly spread. The pages have 24 un-timed lines so you can schedule by the hour, half hour, or even 15 minutes. (Please note that the weekend is treated as a single day with one column for Saturday and Sunday, combined.)
- Goals/habits tracker. (The habit tacker has 31 days so it has enough space to use any month of the year.)
- Goals planner with action steps.
- Undated monthly calendar.
Free nature themed bujo planner PDF download
Although the pages are shown in one preview image, each sheet has its own page in the PDF.
Please note that these planner printables are licensed for personal use only.
You are not licensed to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others. You are also not licensed to sell the pages in digital or printed form. If you want to share the pages, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
If you agree to these terms, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using these lovely bujo planner printables. If you enjoy using a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life:
Plan your year with free, colorful monthly themed planner printables in US Letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes! The entire year is available now so you can plan ahead.
There are also non-month specific planner printables and free printable planner stickers.
Free August Planner Printables for US Letter and Happy Planner Classic
Celebrate the last full month of summer with these beach themed planner pages.
Free Printable July Planner Pages
Stay organized this summer with these boho tropical planner pages featuring tropical florals in a neutral color pallette.
Free Printable June Planner Pages
Start summer with a splash with these free printable mermaid themed planner pages in US letter and Happy Planner sizes!
May Planner Pages
These May planner printables have vivid florals to make your May beauitful.
April Planner Pages
These printable planner inserts for April feature sweet watercolor florals for a beautifully planned month.
Printable March Planner Pages
Refresh your planner for spring with these free printable March planner pages in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
Free Printable Unicorn Planner Pages
These free printable unicorn planner pages have a fun, but functional, bullet journal style.
Free Printable Garden Planner Stickers
Turn your everyday planner into a garden planner with these free printable functional gardening stickers.
Free Printable Rainbow Flag Checklist Stickers
Make your to-do list cheerful with these free printable vertical flag checklist stickers.
Printable Gratitude Planner Stickers For Happy Planner
Make your gratitude practice easy and fun with these printable gratitude stickers for Happy Planner.
Free Printable Spirit Animal Printable Bullet Journal Planner Pages
Get in touch with your spirit guides with these lovely spirit animal planner pages.
February Planner Printables
Bring cheer to your February with these sweet February planner printables in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
February Journal Prompts
Is a fear of the blank page keeping you from journaling? Discover journal prompts for February and download a free printable journal.
Free Printable Knitting Planner
FInally tame your UFO pile and yarn stash with these free printable knitting planner.
Free Printable Garden Planner for a Successful Garden
Have the successful garden you've always dreamed of when you plan ahead and track your garden with these free printable garden planner.
January Planner Printables
These January planner printables feature watercolor winter greenery and cute owls, birds, and foxes.
December Planner Page Printables
These December planner printables are cheerful and festive!
Free November Planner Page Printables
These November planner pages have plenty of fall vibes with just the right amount of Thanksgiving flair.
Watercolor Halloween Printable Planner Pages for October
The watercolor Halloween illustrations in these October planner printables are sweet with just the right amount of spooky.
Free Printable Floral Weekly Planner Inserts
These floral weekly planner inserts focus on setting and achieving your goals. Use them any month of the year!
Leave a Reply