This free printable Christmas countdown calendar is a fun way to mark the days in December as your family looks forward to Christmas. It’s easy to make reusable or to use with stickers for extra fine motor practice for little fingers. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to use your Christmas countdown calendar
Using this calendar is fun and easy for your child. Each day they get to mark off the day’s date and watch Halloween get closer and closer! You can make the page single use or reusable.
For a single use, your child can cross off each day with a marker, crayon, dot marker, sticker, or stamp.
I prefer heavy duty, “secure” page protectors because they’re easy to organize in a 3-ring binder and they have a flap to keep the pages from accidentally sliding out. The thicker plastic also holds up well to coloring, writing, and erasing. “Regular” page protectors wrinkle easily after being used a couple of times.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
After you place the page in a page protector or dry erase pocket, your child can write on it with their favorite dry or wet erase marker, or an appropriate pencil like the Stabilo Woody pencils highlighted in this post with free dinosaur coloring pages. At the end of the season, just stash the page away in a folder for use next year!
- The unique multi-talented : coloured pencil, watercolour and wax crayon all in one.
- High opacity and colour intensity even on dark paper and glass - where it can be wiped off easily.
- XXL lead - applies as much colour as 8 standard pencils.
You’ll need to be careful with kids, but you an also make pages reusable by placing them in a picture frame, as demonstrated in this post with a free printable daily intentions page and instructions on a DIY dry erase board. You need a frame with a glass front to write on, which is why you need to be extra careful with kids. The Stabilo Woody pencils will also write on glass.
Free printable Christmas countdown calendar PDF download
This Christmas countdown calendar is licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files to other parents/teachers for use with their children/students. Instead, please refer them to this page so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you and your little learner enjoy this Christmas calendar! Be sure to check out these additional printables for Christmas: