These free printable baby dragon coloring pages are so cute and fun! Grab 15 free printable baby dragon coloring sheets for children to keep your dragon-loving child happily busy and coloring.
Ten of the cute dragons have doodle frames to color and five have full backgrounds with castles, tropical forests, and mountains. The dragons are large, adorable, and perfect for children to color. I hope your family enjoys!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use kids’ coloring pages
Printable coloring pages are fun and easy to use. They save you tons of money, too. Print and use them as many times as you’d like without going to the store for a whole new book!
I recommend printing the coloring pages on 32 lb bright white paper. Many children’s coloring books have rough paper that’s unpleasant to color on. This 32 lb paper is smooth and bright for vibrant colors and easy coloring.
The benefit for you is that the thicker paper doesn’t bleed through as quickly so markers are less likely to stain your table again.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
My daughter’s favorite markers for coloring are Crayola Supertips. They’re affordable and fun for both adults and children. They’re pretty washable, available in a wide variety of colors, and you can even use them for hand lettering practice! They can color fine detail and make broad strokes, too.
- Sold as 50/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
My daughter’s favorite crayons are Honeysticks natural beeswax crayons. The colors palette is limited, but the colors are rich and creamy. She almost always reaches for these instead of her name brand mainstream crayons.
Honeysticks crayons are made in New Zealand from pure beeswax with food-grade colorants. If your child is still taste testing their crayons, this brings a lot of peace of mind. Remember a couple years ago when crayons were being recalled for containing asbestos? That was scary! My daughter was an infant then and it really freaked me out. I prefer to use Honeysticks because I trust them to be safe.
- 100% PURE BEESWAX AND FOOD GRADE COLORS FOR PEACE OF MIND: Handmade in New Zealand using 100% Beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Color. Free from the...
- CLASSIC SIZE THAT IS DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC - At Honeysticks, we understand that children develop pencil grip at their own pace. We have developed a...
- 8 EXCITING COLORS TO STIMULATE CREATIVITY - Your child will love expressing their inner artist with an exciting range of 8 Colors. These handmade...
My current favorite tools for coloring are gel pens. I wrote an entire post on the best gel pens for adult coloring, but my top picks for the best overall and bet budget gel pens are below. My daughter loves when we let her use gel pens. They’re fun for adding accents and sparkles to the treasures in these dragon coloring sheets.
Printable baby dragon coloring page download information
Download information is located below the preview images. All 15 pages are conveniently located in one free PDF. The preview images are shown in groups of four to keep this post from being a mile long. Don’t worry – each cute baby dragon has its own page in the PDF.
These coloring pages are licensed for personal and classroom use. This includes use with Scouts groups, library activities, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others for their own personal or classroom use. Please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies. Thank you!
I hope you enjoy these baby dragon coloring pages for kids! If your family enjoys coloring, be sure to grab these additional free printable coloring sheets while you’re here on The Artisan Life: