These free printable music coloring pages are a great way to de-stress and unwind. They’re perfect for music lovers of all ages including older students, adults, and even seniors. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
This collection of free music coloring pages is not necessarily designed to teach the names of different instruments or musical notes. If any music teachers, homeschool parents, etc. stop by this post and are interested in free coloring pages to use as teaching tools, please leave a comment and let me know! I’m happy to put music instrument coloring pages and/or music themed coloring pages for young children on my to-do list if there is interest.
Even though these coloring sheets aren’t designed specifically as a teaching tool, they still feature a variety of instruments and musical notation symbols and could be used in the classroom. They’re also a fun way for kids and adults to keep their fine motor skills sharp and stress levels low any place, any time.
Instruments and notations on the pages include:
- An acoustic guitar
- Treble clef
- Music notes (quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes)
- And more! (including various brass, percussion, and stringed instruments)
Printable coloring sheet recommended supplies
You can print these coloring pages on any cardstock or paper. However, the super thin, cheapest copy paper isn’t very durable. For a delightful coloring experience, I use this 32# premium, bright white paper. It’s like coloring in a high end coloring book from the store! Sometimes I also use my current favorite inexpensive paper.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
Our favorite colored pencils are Prismacolor. Even the less expensive student line is more soft and creamy than most other colored pencils. They are a joy to color with and have rich colors.
My family loves our multicolor colored pencils. The pencil core isn’t as soft and creamy as my favorite Prismacolor pencils, but the multicolor effect is so much fun.
We also like to add sparkle with our favorite gel pens. Both the multi color pencils and sparkle gel pens are perfect for adding bright colors and shine to your coloring pages.
- 🌈[Pencil packaging] There are 8 pencils of different colors in box, they’re pretty combination colors which is equivalent to having a lot of...
- 🌈[Pencil features] Rainbow colored Pencil is strong and durable, made of black wood, and won't break easily, the pencil core than ordinary much...
- 🌈[What to do] It can be used draw, doodle, and mark on the book, we can use to draw anything we want to draw, the changeable color of the pencil...
The picture below is from this printable mermaid headband craft, but you can see some of the multicolor pencils in action.
Free music coloring pages PDF download area
This set of free printable music themed coloring pages includes 10 unique images. Here’s what you’re getting:
These coloring pages are licensed for personal use only. This means you are welcome to print and use them with your own family, but you are not license to redistribute (or sell) the print outs or files to others for use with their family/children. Instead, please refer friends to this post so they can download their own copies.
I hope you and your family enjoy these free coloring sheets as much as my family does! Be sure to check out these additional coloring page freebies while you’re here on The Artisan Life: